The recent lockdown and restrictions have been lifted by the WA Premier. As of 12.01am Monday 12 July 2021, we no longer require masks to be worn when at Rosewood and there are no limits on the number of visitors per resident per day.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support in responding to the changing visitor requirements.
We have a number of visitor and safety procedures and measures in place to keep our residents, team and visitors safe.
This applies to every person who enters Rosewood, including every team member on every shift and includes:
– Temperature check (must be 37.5 degrees Celsius or below)
– Evidence of a current (20210 influenza vaccination
– Key screening questions about recent travel, exposure to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 and exposure to locations identified by health authorities as at risk
– Checking for respiratory symptoms
– Hand sanitisation on entering and reminders to do so regularly while in the facility
If one or more of these requirements cannot be met, entry is not allowed.
It is also mandated (by the Australian Government) for staff to receive at least one COVID-19 vaccine by 17 September 2021. Rosewood is supporting staff with this requirement.
Thanks to everyone’s cooperation and dedication to keeping our residents safe.
Facebook bookings are still available if you prefer. To book a Facetime or phone call please click the button below.