Wondering if you’re eligible?

In order to apply for accommodation, you require an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) assessment. A member of your local ACAT – usually a doctor, nurse, social worker or other health care professional – will make a time to come to your home (or the hospital, if you’re currently in hospital) and talk to you about how well you’re managing in your day-to-day life. You may like to ask a family member, friend or carer to be with you during the assessment for extra support.

Subscribe to our mailing list